Sunday, February 3, 2013

The best day of the year!



Today is the culmination of 19 weeks of awesome! It is Super Bowl Sunday bitches!
My favorite day of the year. It is my X-mas, Thanksgiving and New Years all in one. If I could only add fireworks and costumes it would be the ultimate and only holiday needed each year!

Sadly my beloved Denver broncos bowed out too soon, well actually if they had won the devilishly handsome Tom Brady and his Patriots would have probably defeated them. Peyton has a problem beating the Patriots for some reason. Anyway.....no lamenting, as I don't dislike or flat-out hate the Ravens. I'll hope they win as I am no real lover of the 49er franchise.





How my twisted brain sees the two teams competing today
40K  version of Ravens

VS.  

crazy gold prospectors
Whatever the outcome I'll be both happy, sad and on the verge of a food coma.
Here is hoping for a good game, the always great camaraderie and hopefully Beyonce somehow hurting or embarrassing herself at halftime.

GO RAVENS...only because I'll probably lay some money down on you, and purple and black look better than gold and red.

No comments:

Post a Comment