Friday, September 21, 2012

So we have all seen the new Chaos pics and......

.....color me meh!

"AAAAAAAAAAA!"

Ok, the Dark Apostle is sound in theory, but the model is way too busy for me. We have parchment billowing, a giant halo thing, fancy books on the base, and crazy armor details. Just pick one or two and run with it, don't try to incorporate all this stuff. Then there is the opera signer pose and face. Save time and money,make/convert your own. 


Hooray Chaos gets a Techmarine and this doesn't impress. Maybe it is a bad pic? I was always wanting a cool Iron Warriors legion and a Techie leading them, might happen, but not with this guy. Well at least not so far. There is some hope, or I have some hope, for him, if there is a better photo.






Ummmmmm.....a champion for some reason. Nothing special here and he looks like he was made to fit the new starter set. Next., or as I like to say...."BEEP BEEP! here comes the shit mobile!"

The collection of following models just sickens me.




These hopefully have awesome stats, because the model sucks ass! This looks like some awful Power Ranger toy my son would have loved years ago. Seriously? Who thinks the Forgefiend model is awesome?! It looks like a third party toy company tried to reinvent Zoids. 


 I'd rather use the gorilla Zoid from the 80's instead of the model for the Forgefiend!



 He an equally bad close combat version of the previous model. A giant and less cool Bloodcrusher is all this is.BOOOOOOOOO!


Then after all the talk of a super cool Chaos flying dragon plane, which I found lame then, we are presented with this! What thew frak is wrong with the wings? What is that deal with the awful pattern? A dragon plane was a bad idea and this is even worse. I am not a fan of fliers and this model continues that personal trend.

Caw! Caw! I'm a dragon? Wha?!

Then I didn't think I could be any more disappointed, then I saw these guys. The close combat Obliterators that are I guess pants on head retarded, because they look it. I didn't think they could make a worse Obliterator after the metal hunks of turd previously created. Well boy was I wrong! These things are just disgustingly bad!
Why you never go full retard!
I know there is the inevitable...."Well i like them." or the "If you don't like them don't buy them." Yeah I get it, but I fail to see how one gets super excited about these new releases. Here is to hoping the Chaos codex is better than the models they are releasing for it, because they suck!






2 comments:

  1. Join a boxing club or take up Kung fu 'coz you are one bitter mother fucker and need to find a better outlet for your quite petty aggression. For fucks sake, most of these models are beautiful for converting. As for the dark apostle you're pretty retarded. Its based on the word bearers you schmuck, so yes, its got a dark halo and lots of scrolls. As for dark vengeance models the chosen, sorcerer and lord are pretty sweet. Admittedly the pics in whitedwarf do most of these models no justice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ....and another country heard from.
    speaking of bitter..........

    ReplyDelete