Friday, September 14, 2012

Non-Necron Necrons


I've never bought or seen any of the Puppets War stuff up close, but  maybe I will.

They have released some interesting models that I would easily use to fill my Necron ranks.



This is the squad of five and their weapons could be easily interchangeable.


I like the look of the big barrel spikey gun thing. These five could be made to be Tomb Blades with particle casters, a fun little strength 6 blast weapon. The extra legs could justify the movement like jet bikes or something like that. I'm not concerned with the how they work since it is a game, I'll make something up if needed.



You get these weapons and they could go from count as Tomb Blades to Crypteks with an easy magnet swap. The extra weapons could easily serve as the Crytek staves and things.
A possible purchase, but maybe in the more distant future.

A small bit of extra business, I grabbed a new, but used copy of the 40K 6th edition rulebook off the Ebay. Grabbed it for $45.00. One can still get lucky and find a few hidden gems on there. So I'll get to actually sit down with the rules and see what all I'm missing. I might get more than one game of this edition in too. Well I'll have to nab the new FAQ and add that to the rulebook too. Holy crap I might be looking for 40K games again!



No comments:

Post a Comment