Thursday, August 2, 2012

Deathmark test model


Since I had extra Deathmark bits from their box, I thought I'd experiment a bit. I have a few extra warriors lying around and decided to make a different looking Deathmark model.


I filed off theof the face to give a wyrd look. The idea of strange faceless Necron assassins from another dimension is pretty cool!

I added a small "eye" to the blank face. I'm still not 100% on it thought. I think of it as a targeting reticule. I thought it would be a similar look to the blue eye orbs on my Tomb Blades. I think it is too flat and just looks like a purple dot.
If I make more of these guys, I'll probably just go with the faceless black head.


A little black and purple to differentiate this guy from normal warriors a bit more, like the gun wasn't enough?


A test Deathmark done and a small want to make four more. I have the guns and spare bodies for it.
A rapid firing sniper unit might not be that bad to have either.

No comments:

Post a Comment