Monday, March 5, 2012

Why did I wait this long?


With all but a few of the main story Skyrim quests left (and the Champions, Dark Brotherhood, Mage and Storm Cloaks done plus uncountable dragons slain) I decided to move from high fantasy to sci-fi.

I loved the first Mass Effect and held off playing the second. I have no idea why. I grabbed this saturday afternoon and really have only stopped playing for food, laundry, the Walking Dead and some sleep.








Outside of one horrible mission ( investigate Project Overlord and the planet side driving) this game rocks! A sequel game is sometimes unnecessary. Mass Effect 2 is not that sequel and not that game. The story is still descent, the game play is a bit better than before. The planet exploration is faster. The voice acting has a great pedigree as well. I have only scratched the surface and it could become a pile of suck.......but I highly doubt it. The first did not disappoint and I can't believe this will either. A huge plus was I was able to make Colonel Sheppard have a very "me" appearance.

All the t.v. spots for Mass Effect 3 got me going and I am really looking forward to playing that. I'll want to power through this game, but probably won't. I'll do everything possible before beating it. It is kind of a thing I do with Bioware games (which rock if you have never played any of them).


My new favorite squad member....lots of tattoos, bald, angry, a bit crazy, super biotic powers and a dame to boot!

I have very little to paint and still no Diablo 3 so this will be my new vice for a time, and what a vice indeed!

Now off to stop the impending Reaver threat!

No comments:

Post a Comment