Friday, March 9, 2012

3rd game 4th ed. D&D coming up

"WHERE ARE THE CHEETOS?!"
Gods bless you Summoner! D&D parody easter egg. Great gaming quote stuff!

I am think I have the party power level gauged pretty well. There are two 2nd level guys a third who is close and a fourth who has just a few encounters experience. I think I can gauge potential monster damage vs. character durability and their damage output. It is super easy to kill a party as the DM, it is hard to challenge and keep them alive. If all goes to plan we should be rockin' a group of 3-5 this weekend. That should be awesome!

I now just have to decide whether to let them get to where they are going........or keep them frazzled with questions and travel. Actually, I'll probably just end up rolling some dice and makin' shit up. Yup, that seems the easiest thing to do. I'm still knocking the cobwebs out of my gaming brain and trying to get back into the swing of running an RPG. The right adventures will come again like: Briarlavens fall, the giant chaos shrine fight, wagon battles, Myth Drannor, and Caves of the Unknown. Hopefully I can miss the........more.....not so good/ bad games: yeti trouble, sewers of magical poo (or Tom tries to blowup the party), Isle o' Dred, and ant colonies just to name a few. I'll get there and hopefully the group will have a descent time with it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment