Tuesday, March 20, 2012

OH HAPPY TUESDAY & post 300!

Post 300 and what a way to do it!

Well unless there is some horrible SNAFU it looks like Peyton manning will be a Denver Bronco next season. I'm not sure I can find the proper words to describe my elation. However, FRAKING AWESOME! jumps to the front of my brain.

 
"Hey you there, your a good kid and all, but I am taking your job next season." says Peyton
"Hey...anyone up there listening.....don't you owe me one? Please let that neck thing be really bad." says a Tim Tebow 

Granted it is too early to be screaming Super Bowl like the meathead fans are. Stupid meatheads! There is still you know a season to play and all that stuff. However, if healthy it does give Denver a QB who has won 10 games a year for like what 11 years or something like that. That isn't terrible. It never hurts to have  future Hall ofFamer as your QB either.  Now any descent free agent wide receivers looking for work.......call Denver. Please!

All I am hoping for is that Denver will take two from every team in the West next season and hopefully make Philip Rivers  cry  and have a sideline fit (I really dislike him and San Diego). Anything after that is just gravy!

Tim.....enjoy whatever team you go play for, or ride the pine and learn from Peyto. Maybe you can learn to become a good QB.



 




No comments:

Post a Comment