Monday, December 13, 2010

Summoned demons?

These are my counts as summoned demons, well the servo skulls are. The cyber hounds used to be attached to my techpriest/ chaos lord. Now I guess I can use them for summoned demons or marine stand-ins?

Anyhoo, a Mechanicus force needs some servo skulls and they work well as demons. The only real problem with them is the true line o' sight. They are a little small and some might say shenanigans to them when/ if it  comes to cover. This is a downside to true line o' sight, it hinders some creative modelling. If I ever get my Necrons out they will get all sorts of true line shenanigans, as about 1/2 of my warriors are in various stages of coming out of the ground.

So, here is another small part of my 1st Chaos force. Now back to work on Night Lords.

No comments:

Post a Comment