Friday, December 24, 2010

Happy Holidays

Merry Christmas
Happy Hanukkah
Joyous Kwanzaa
Enjoy the Feast of Saturnalia
Have some Festivus for the rest of us
Merry Platypus to you all
What ever you do, enjoy the holiday season. Now I’m off to watch the best X-mas movie ever, Die Hard. That’s right.  Bruce Willis saves his wife, hostages, defeats Professor Snape all on X-mas. Best X-mas movie ever!
Then after that hopefully I can squeeze in the best X-mas special, Invader Zim’s The Most Horrible Christmas.


Gir: I wants me a barrel of flies. I wants me two balls of glue to be my friends! And I wants to go dancing naked!
Young Prof. Membrane: Oh, boy! I asked Santa for twelve cases of Uranium 238. Yaaay!

(Prof. Membrane opens a present. Tube socks shoot out from the present and fill the room.)

Young Prof. Membrane: Nooo! Santa has let me down! I will turn my back on him and devote a portion of my life to destroying Santa!
Just two of my favorite quotes from this special, by two of my favorite characters!
YES MERRY PLATYPUS TO YOU ALL! (more Invader Zim Christmas) and see you all after the Holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment