Thursday, December 23, 2010

Hello Mr. Soulgrinder!


After seeing this monster I think I might have to make me a Soulgrinder. That or I could turn this thing into a Greater Unclean One/ Kuglath the Plague Father. Either way I love the look of this thing, which is a Hellpit Abomination for Skaven. It is just ugly and awesome all in one.

A little removal of rat heads and an introduction of gun barrels, some chains, putty, little feet removal, add some mechanical bits,bobs, widgets.....and BANG! A horrid looking Soulgrinder.

Could also remove rat heads, little legs, add nurglings, some rust chains, open wounds, pus and a slime trail...BOOM! A Greater Unclean One/ Kuglath the Plague Father.

Credit where credit is due, this looks like great work from you Games Workshop! They really hit some thing out of the park: Baneblade, Stompa, Drop pods, Valkyrie, Trygon and now this beautiful thing.

Now that I've said that....get back to work on more 40K armies!

No comments:

Post a Comment