Friday, December 3, 2010

HQ from days gone by

So here is my previous Chaos Lord. I kept with the tech/Mechanicus theme with a Techmarine. His gear worked well for the upgrades I gave him. Let me see.....I know I gave him demonic strength, resilience, and mutation. This gave him +1 to strength, attacks and toughness.
His axe was either a great weapon for +1 strength or a power weapon.
He had the bionics upgrade, duh, which used to be a +6 to ignore a wound.
I also threw on spikey bits for that cheap re-roll attack.
The plasma cutter was a plasma pistol or combi- plasma, whichever.

I really need to go back and touch him up now.  A few bits of wash, either delvan mud or badab black would really help the metals. This was way before those wonderful washes existed.
So here he is. The ill fated leader of my 1st Chaos army, ole Lord Whats His Face.






No comments:

Post a Comment