Thursday, December 9, 2010

no news is...


With the arrival of my 2nd Predator today I grow ever closer to a full 1000 points. Last night was the great trimming and filing of backpacks. Tonight I will get started on painting them and hopefully trimming /gluing my tank bits.
So without any cool Night Lord pictures, I thought I’d showcase a little more of my non-Iron Warriors army.  Look and behold! Rhino transports. Yes, nothing super fancy, but these are the rides for my guys.

We have an Adeptus Mechanicus Rhino with the textbook red color, wires, doo-dads and rough terrain modification (front facing chainsaws!).

Next to it is the gold standard marine Rhino. It matches the army color. The only thing different is the armament. They are interchangeable. I have made an ad-hoch comb- bolter and a counts as combi-flamer/ melta (depending on the mood when list building). I also have a spare hatch and a second combi- bolter that can be used on this rhino. It has a pintel mount for all seasons.

The marine rhino has some of the oil/ industrial sludge running from the view ports. I didn’t want to cover the vehicles like I did the marines with the dirt, grime, and oil residue appearance. The guys are super dirty due to a Chaos infused warp storm Mechanicus influenced outpost of stuff and things. I think the vehicles only barley need to reflect that. Just a little residue/ black wash here and there should do the trick. So there they are my two rolling coffins for my 1st Chaos force. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment