Monday, December 6, 2010

small progress

Well it has started to happen, my painting and building is slowing. It started this past Friday working 3rd shift, moving snow after work, nap, light parade at night, sleep, move more snow, and then the start of X-masing up the house. I am still awaiting my predator from Chaos Orc Superstore and would rather make that then do arms and backpacks. This is a running problem with me and marines.
I got a total of one model built and painted.The sad news is that he is just a test for a possible veteran/ Sternguard unit. Here he is with his heavy flamer.

I'm not sure I really like the terminator arm as his arm it looks a little off. It is the Shoulder pad or lack of it. It gives him a weird look. Granted this was a test, so it might just be a stand in/ counts as for future games.

I do like the idea of a couple heavy flamers in a 6 or 7 man veteran/ Sternguard squad. So I might have to revisit this guy and make a better heavy flamer mod.



No comments:

Post a Comment