Thursday, May 8, 2014

He comes for you!



Finally, this guy is ready for gaming! I have had this Slayer model for a long time. I just always put off doing anything with him.





Being all metal I ran a plastic rod thru his torso to connect both shoulders. I also threw connecting rod to connect the hip joints. Hopefully, this will keep him from coming apart.



I left a foot off the ground and the arms with a swinging look. It was about the only way to portray any type of movement. Originally, I drilled a hole for the foot peg, but opted to chop it off and go with the foot up look.



Anyway….some wrought iron paint to give him a lighter black than the bonejacks and then splash around chainmail, sepia, black and brown washes on the metal bits. Then throw in the greens with a green wash for the Cryx soul burning engine lighting and this guy is done.



I could have cleaned the metal “ribs” on the back and sides a bit with metal. It almost acts like a light effect, and isn’t noticeable on the game table, so I’ll leave it.



No comments:

Post a Comment