Thursday, May 1, 2014

"Good night goat!"

"You better KNOT mention that again!"
All I hear is "The Goat" bit from Adam Sandler's What the hell Happened to Me? album.

I have finished my Gnarlhorn Satyr. 


This guy is one giant chunk of metal. He is no Behemoth, but is has to be close.

"He fought me like 30's style boxing. Puttin' your dukes up."

The metal Gnarlhorn Satyr is just a great looking model. It is just so big and surly. The new plastic version cannot compare.

For as heavy and thick as this model is, it is a very easy assembly. Sure I did the usual pinning for safety, but glue and a small amount of putty should be enough to hold him together. Well that, or you can just go get the lighter plasti-resin version now and not have to worry.




A bit of off-flesh tone and a flesh wash, some green, brown, silver, green and a bit of off white and this guy is done. Just what everyone (by everyone I mean me) wants in a model; a simple and fast assembly and paintjob.

"Good night old man. You have a long day drinking and beating the shit out of me."

No comments:

Post a Comment