Tuesday, December 10, 2013

I'm listening......

After years I have started trying out the podcast universe. I needed some different ambient noise while gaming and painting. The first place I stopped was the Nerdist. Why? Chris Hardwick wore me down with his constant promotion of the site. I figured I'd see what all the noise was about.



The Nerdist is his little web show where he interviews tons of celebrities or just jacks around with his buddies for  an hour. I was surprised by the cast of characters he has interviewed. This intrigued me and so of course I tried it out. I was impressed and now his little show cycles through my computer frequently.

There is a wealth of celebrities that grace his show and most of the episodes are descent. Sure there are stinkers, but one man's trash and all that. If you can tolerate Talking Dead, then you won't mind Chris Hardwick interviewing people for an hour. It is light, usually comical  and with just a minor hint of occasional ego stroking.

No comments:

Post a Comment