Thursday, December 20, 2012

Well if this is it planet Earth..then thanks!


12-21-12 the Devourer must feed! 

As we sit up the eve of the end of the world, according to those wacky Mayans, I ponder how it will happen. Here are the possibilities and then my hopes  for how it will happen.


Meteor collision? Nah we would have seen this coming already.


Nuclear war? Not unless and uber surprise attack. Would probably see this coming.
Plague of global proportions? Well if it starts somewhere tomorrow. it could kill off everyone.

Zombie apocalypse? Not in with embalming and cremation in the U.S. for decades.

Aliens? Well at least we wouldn't see it coming like everything else.

My hopes...............




The return of some wicked elder god or eldritch powerhouse wipes us out!
KILLBOTS! or the machines rising.

Pole reversal! North is South! South is North!
(I typed in pole reversal and found this image. Why?)

Well whatever wipes us out, or tries to tomorrow, I'm almost ready. I have a stockpile of supplies. I have dug a protective moat around the house. I have plenty of gasoline.My sword and spiky mace have been sharpened and cleaned. My guns are loaded. I need to dust off my reliquaries. The bunker door time locks and security are set. All I need to finish is adding that ram prow to the front of my VW. 

Hmmmmmmmm....I wonder what time zone the end of the world is set for? Those Mayans never mentioned that.

Well maybe I'll hear from you all after the coming apocalypse. If not...it's been a slice!









1 comment:

  1. Hey that's my line!!! Already used it once on you. Come up with your own! If it does turn out to be a zombie apocalypse I think we should discuss some rules.....

    ReplyDelete