Tuesday, December 18, 2012

The only "true" member of the Royal Court

There were some Necron bits in my bits bags from Gen Con. I was able to cobble together a Cryptek with them.

I figure he can be a Harbinger of..... well any school, but I like the Voltic Staff or Eldricth Lance options best. The orb hand is for looks or if I an ever crazy enough t waste points on Cryptek wargear.








I filed off the mouth to give him an even better look. My Crypteks don't want their techno secrets getting out, so they force themselves to be silent.




I also went with a orange color scheme to keep him different from the blue warrior classes of my Necron army. The science geeks are of a different mind set/ program so they get a different color. It is the same for my Flayed Ones. They are kill crazy and so they get red instead of warrior class blue.




No comments:

Post a Comment