Sunday, October 7, 2012

The week ahead!

A very exciting week is starting, well for me.

First is the 6th edition Chaos codex. Granted my 40K days are sorely lacking now, but I am still a huge fan of the game and universe where it is set. Now I have ...(cough)...(cough) ...obtained a....mummble...copy... ...hrmmmm...mummble.... and will start the reading and reviewing soon, much like everyone else.


Then I have this to look forward to on Saturday nite....................


I love me some Rob Zombie! He put on a great show last year and hopefully will again this year. I'm not really a Marilyn Mason fan, but since he is there, I'll see him. I know all the "popular" songs so it might not be that bad. 

Then after the concert, the next day is football! Then the premire of  the third season of The Walking Dead.

I'm super geeked about this since they are covering my favorite arc from the comic. Granted it will be different, but as long as the high points are hit I'm cool with that. The staff has done a good job jumping from the comic to the screen. The changes are many, but not awful. I now love the comic and the show equally. 

I guess it is more of a super weekend ahead and not really a week. The Monday-Friday stuff will be blah, but it should be a grand finish!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like an almost perfect weekend. I say almost because there will be one thing missing from it to make it perfect.

    The Zombie show will be awesome, especially for those of us brave enough to be on the floor! Maybe I will see you there.

    ReplyDelete