Friday, February 24, 2012

Looking at a second game of 4th ed D&D

Time, work and whatever permitting; I think our gang will get another 4th edition D&D game played this weekend. I have mulled over the rules a bit more and hopefully it will run a little smoother.

This is also the first attempt at writing my own encounters. The boxed starter encounters were ok, but had to be tweaked since they are for a party of five. Having at least three (or maybe more or less) to run for is and isn't difficult. The way this version works it is a bit hard to judge the party's survivability and killing power. I think, I have found a nice mix of stuff for them to do and can probably adjust it a bit depending on who is playing.

Either way, it is a damn good feeling to be gaming again!

4 comments:

  1. Just surfing the web...This may bring back some memories.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIev8pjeUtY&feature=player_embedded

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the gods! I have never seen this.and it is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much of me wants to say so many politically incorrect things. I...I just don't know where to start.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete