Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Just when....

Just when I'm not in the mood for models and painting,...........I see some stuff by other upstart or smaller companies that makes me want to build and paint again. I have been a bit lacking in the painting department as of late, mostly due to the glory that is Skyrim! Then I wander the interweb and find stuff that gets my crazy brain a thinkin'.
From Dark Mariner we have a Cephalid Telepath, but I see a Tzeencth Herald. This guy just needs a minor staff swap, at least the headpiece.





Eden miniatures has something called a Black Ubume. What I see is an alternate Culexus model. It has all the weirdness of a Culexus, a proper skull face, strange tubing a headgear/backgear that can be the Animus Speculum.


Bane Beasts gives us Krull the Servile Lord of Dis. A phenomenal Bloodthrister replacement.


Anima tactics has whatever the hell this is, but it looks like a capable warpbest of some sort. If it is on a big enough base it could serve as a rockin' Bloodcrusher.



Fractured Dimensions has Lemures in their list of soon to be finished models. One can see how these can be used as Plaguebearers. The sludge and slime (or poo) is disgustingly great!

Finally those glorious bastards at Kromlech have made some Astartes helmets....evil 1000 Son-like helmets.
These would be great head swaps for 10K Son squad scorcers.



A very suitable Anrakyr the Traveller, or any other Necron HQ model.


Do I have to really say what or whom to use this model for?


The Taban Yellow Shigami would be a suitable C'Tan if they didn't suck. I think I could use it for my Chaos/Mechanicus army. He could be a winged demon prince.

No comments:

Post a Comment