Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Diablo III


I got the chance to play the beta for Diablo III before the Superbowl. Yeah it was a pretty awesome day and then I got the chance to play this.

I was shocked how much it was like the previous versions, only better. the stuff we all know and love is there (skills, demons, the cool Diablo world) and the drek is not (skill trees, attribute points).

I ran the Witch Doctor, and was surprised how fun he was. He was the one class I wasn't looking forward to using. I thought why not get him out of the way now and not waste game time on him later. He has some fantastic skills: throwing out exploding poison frogs, summoning a crazed rotting zombie, and a small horde of undead dogs to command. He reminded me of the Necromancer a bit, and  I loved me some Necromancer in Diablo II.

I was amazed and angered at the game. It is a beta test right? It looked and felt like a 100% finished and released product. Why Blizzard doesn't have this out is beyond me. It is there thing to hold games for the right time, but I call bull to that.

I was a great look at things to come. The crappy part is that I have had a taste of Diablo III and like a crack addict I want more!

No comments:

Post a Comment