Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Dark Eldar next wave

So the GW newsletter is in my e-mail today. The new wave of Dark Eldar models are there, Scourges, Venom and Talos/Chronos. Not to shabby. The Venom should be gang busters for GW. Since many people love the transport option and $30 is do-able for most gamers even on a budget.


The Wyches can go, add Trueborn, Warriors or Wracks am I right?


The Talos/Chronos are stellar especially vs the old Talos (which I have 2 that I converted and never finished...looking like never will now) and the up until now non-model having Chronos. These might sell better to the converter than the Dark Eldar gamer. Since very very few seem to run either of these in lists.
Still they look very creepy and awesome...and might be a Demon Prince in my Iron Warrior-sh now collecting dust army.



TheScourge models are also great, well except the helmetless one. Ick that head is just bad. Well to me anyway. I get the Dark Eldar are bad, but why give them bad hair and faces as well?

 Last is the Battlebox, with 10 Warriors, 10 Wyches, 3 Jetbikes and a Raider. I like the contents save the bikes. I just dislike that unit. They were frail before and are worse now. Still not a bad starter box, except why not HQ? They love the battle box to get you started, but never give you all the tools needed to start. Weird huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment