Wednesday, August 1, 2018

GEN CON week 2018!





Another year and another trip over to Indianapolis for Gen Con.

I go this year with a small list of wants. The first is the book of battle mats from Loke Battlemats. If anyone is selling this I’ll nab a copy. Sure I can get it online, but if I can get it at Gen Con it will save on shipping from across the pond.
The Dust booth is my one true and “important” stop this year. If I can only get 1-3 items they will come from here.
I am hoping to get a Gregor the Defector to bolster either my Mercs or my Bleutkruze forces.
Also if they have Natalia and/or Magda and the Flamingo, I’ll happily grab them too.
Plus, I can always use a couple more units of punching gorillas and zombies too. They paint really easy and one can never have enough of either.
Finally, there is always the Flying Frog people and their game Shadows of Brimstone! Here is hoping they have some new enemy packs this year. The last two years at Gen Con have been great for new releases for this game. Hoping they have some of the Forbidden Fortress monster packs since they are compatible.

I go into Gen Con only really wanting 3 items.  That being said I’ll come home with more than that. I always tend to do that.

GEN CON 2018!!!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment