Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Adepticon 2018 swag and start of after action report





Swag Bag

The Adepticon swag bag is full of stuff.
Black Library Calendar
Robert Gulliman novel
Some tiny Warhammer 40K/ Sigmar booklet
Few 3rd party miniatures
Bottle of paint
Khador army book
Desert Rats - Flames of War game book
Coasters
Malifaux mystery mini
Convention pin
Couple of bases
The suprising pieces were the two player Guild Ball starter game and the Path to Glory- Dark Age two player starter game.

This was really amazing if you are looking to start either Guild Ball or Dark Age. I myself am not, so I’ll either try to dump these on a the book of faces gaming sites or donate them to the locals.

I am not interested in fantasy model soccer or football.
I have never seen Dark Age played. I know nothing about Dark Age. After looking at the starter game…..I am still ok not knowing anything about Dark Age.

I’ll have pics and bits up all week from the Adepticon 2018 weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment