Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Counts as trollblood skinner

Another troll blood skinner has entered the fray. Well actually this is a “counts as” troll skinner.








I really didn’t want to paint the raccoon skin cap skinner again. Plus I thought it would look much better to have a different model to represent this guy. The  trollblood scouts are a group with some really good models. What better place to find a great skinner replacement. I was really leaning toward the troll carrying a pig under his arm or the guy with the whiskey jug. I decided on the unit leader who was the guitar playing pyg on his shoulder. Why? Well he has a pyg playing guitar on his shoulder is why.


Sure this guy has an axe and not a knife. Big deal we are not talking what you see/what you get here.  He looks like he could be out in the wilds hunting razor boar, argus or any manner of beasties.


I went with an old school Robin Hood color scheme. I like the look of the greens and terracotta brownish. The terracotta times in with  Borka and the green with Madrak. As I get suckered into more trollblood stuff I’ll probably keep the green, terra and yellow theme running. This makes all the non-beasts match the two warlocks I face.

No comments:

Post a Comment