Friday, February 28, 2014

The Great Conjunction!



This mystic and his fellows are embarking on a journey.
See the time of the Great Conjunction is near.
I must travel to another place to be part of it.





"The Great Conjunction is the end of the world...or the beginning."
"End, begin, all the same. Big change. Sometimes good. Sometimes bad." 

The castle in the distance is our destination.
"What was sundered and undone shall be whole - the two made one."

After all this time,I still love the Dark Crystal!
Yup this guy is moving and has started the soul crushing packing process. No matter what I do it never seems like it has made a dent in my stuff. So, while the transfer of me (and critters) to a new locale is taking place, I'll be on sporadically at best for a time. 
Soon I'll be back posting nerd nonsense for all of you faithful that stop by to gander at my musings.
Now to fill more boxes...........

No comments:

Post a Comment