Tuesday, February 25, 2014

About damn time and too damn late!

Yes. I walked away from the game, but a sweet model is a sweet model and holy crap this kit looks sweet! About time a 40K big kit comes along and makes a great visual impact. Keep it up 40K and maybe you can match the crazy cool stuff that Fantasy releases.



Yes, the Wraithknight and Riptide are big kits, but they really didn’t impress. I mean the Wraithknight is just a blown up Wraith Lord kit with Wave Serpent-ish lasers. The Riptide is nice, but no better than any Gundam series model. Just my opinion, but these models didn’t really push the envelope for me.


Imperial Knight


The Knight is not only big, but brings the bulk as well. A most impressive model, it would look great as a centerpiece in any army. The first 40K big model, since the Stompa, that has impressed me in a long time. Shame, it would have fit perfectly with my Chaos Mechanicus/Iron Warriors theme guys.

The 40K interweb community is having kittens over this.

No comments:

Post a Comment