Sunday, June 19, 2011

Fathers Day?

Here we only really hit the high holidays. Well until this year I guess. I was greeted with various Fathers Day cards from the lady, boy, and the animals. I was also treated to my favorite pizza and received one, of if not the, best action/ X-mas movies ever on dvd, Die Hard. Yup this is one of my go to action movies and my favorite holiday Christmas movie (Christmas Story a close second). I also was invited to play video games with the boy for hours today, always a good time. Finally, we wrapped with the Game of Thrones season finalle (booooo the end, but season 2 starts filming next month) and cornettos. Great day for all involved.

1 comment:

  1. Dont ya just love fathers day. I got tickets to gamesday, fincast sterngaurd vets, venerable dreadnought and a razorback, then playing PS3/xbox360 with the kids, my fave chinese food and a chill out with drinkies in the evening.
    All good, glad you had a great fathers day.

    ReplyDelete