Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Halloween month! I'm doing reboot horror again...


Another October and I’m at it again going  over horror re-makes to see if they are better or worse (usually much worse) than their original counterparts.

This year I decided to hit "My Bloody Valentine", "The Mummy" (the most recent version with Tom Cruise), "The Blob" and "The Amityville Horror." 

Sure the original films are all very dated with  the original "My Blood Valentine" from 1981 being the most recent. This year I choose horror movies where the original film didn’t do a whole lot to impress me. Sure there are some standout moments in all of them, but I never really enjoyed the entirety of these movies.

So here I go into the world of horror movie reboots to see what they have to offer, or what is also known as ...
...Hollywood is so out of ideas and will remake anything for a buck.

First up is the 2009 "My Bloody Valentine."

No comments:

Post a Comment