Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Well here we are

So this is my attempt to get another point of view out there, in regards to gaming. My credentials? Well started D&D back in later days of 1st edition and powered through 2nd. Hell, even looked at 3rd once, went cross-eyed and stayed playing 2nd.

Started 40 in the early days of 3rd edition and took a small hiatus, curse you Lew and Mike for the Lord of the Rings models, and then jumped back in arms flailing in 4th and now 5th.

Hell, I even dabbled in; Battletech, gamma world, G.U.R.P.S., Shadowrun, and T.M.N.T.

So I know a thing or two about a thing or two.

I am now looking at another army build for a 2nd trip to Adepticon and am slowly moving toward Warmachine and Hordes.

So here I will add insight, pics and opinions to the world of little toy soldiers, gaming, nerdery, and what have you.

If you found this blog and I don't know you cool. For the friends I share this with...get to painting Mike and Tom!

No comments:

Post a Comment