Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Apedticon 2011

Well with the Blood Angels out I saw an chance to be creative. Well creative for me. I was a fan of the previous 40K chaos codex. I started building an Iron Warriors-esqe army and then that went away with the new codex. I also remember the Night Lords list from that book.

IDEA!

New Blood Angels = perfect Night Lords

So I started building an army and thankfully, Mike, Lew and Tom thought it a swell idea.

Night Lords are raptor full (jump pack), fast attack, raiding terror causing evil marines! What isn't to like? The Blood Angels codex is perfect for that.

We are still working on 1,000 point lists for the team tourney, but it looks like the Night Lords will be descending on Chicago in 2011 ( by descending I mean crashing and the survivors flailing around on fire).

I'll get pics up of finished and in progress as I get them done, hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment