Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Adepticon week




Well Adepticon is here again and I am attending for the third year in a row.
I have signed up for four events one of them being a Dust 1947 tournament.
A tournament at a convention?!?!?
What was I thinking? I know how this will end.
I was thinking I want to play some more games. This is only three games, not a big time sink and will only eat a few hours of my day, not the entire time. 
Plus I have no aspirations of winning and watching this last year it looked like a super chill tournament. This isn't a giant 40K game, it is a small niche game with a community (so far of like minded relaxed people. I can get behind that. 

I'm really looking forward to Friday and Saturday to get away from normalcy to play some games and look at a lot of amazing models.



No comments:

Post a Comment