Saturday, February 3, 2018

Super Bowl 52




Ugh.
I know it is Superbowl time, but another year where I couldn’t care less!
Sure it is the most allegorical American Superbowl ever with the Patriots and Eagles playing.


I dislike the Eagles and everyone already hates the Patriots, so why watch?


Well…to see Tom Brady win another Super Bowl? Hopefully see a blowout loss turned to  a victory like last year, but in the Eagles favor this year?
NOPE.
I am watching for three reasons.
  1. It is a reason to hang with the fellas, gorge and crack wise about stuff.
  2. I am hoping for angry, drunk or just typical Philly fans will chuck batteries at Patriot players! I mean those Philly fans are passionate. The have to hammer something and it might as well be the Patriots sidelines.
  3. That and maybe we can get a Han Solo movie trailer during the commercial breaks or at least an official Infinity War trailer.


That is all I am looking forward to during this game.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment