Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Post-Halloween 2017

A refreshing week away from the cyberverse but now I'm back to ramble about stuff again.



First off it was another productive Halloween at our place this year. Sure it was a Tuesday night and cold, but that didn't stop all manner of kiddies from making it to our doorstep.

It was a Star Wars (well except for the boy who went as Jason Vorhees) year for Halloween. My wife went as Rey, the step-daughter went as a jawa and I was  non-descript Jedi.


Since I had Rey and jawa in house I fabricated a version of Rey's staff and an ion blaster for the jawa.
I grabbed a lightsaber for myself because I did not want to build my own and it would also serve as a cool prop for my mainly Star Wars themed game basement.




 







 


We threw this in the street outside of the house.
The boat said SS Georgie on it too!
A huge hit with people and it only cost a couple bucks for the balloons (we had a balloon pop while tying it to the grate) and helium.
 





We did pumpkins, fired up the pit to keep warmand handed out candy.
A productive and festive night.



 






A Bhaal pumpking?
Yup!
I miss the Forgotten Realms and their pantheon!


 Another year of tricks and treats.
Now to wait through the boring year to get back to Halloween again.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment