Thursday, September 7, 2017

Wizard World Chicago 2017 1st time!


Almost two Fridays ago I made my first trip to Wizard World Chicago.
I guess it is the mid-America version of an early Comic Con.


This giant Hulk statue was a greeter at the entryway.

Holy crap so much stuff to see. There was a lot of loot, comics, art and toys to gawk at.
Plus celebrities on display doing their signing bit.

A few shots of cos-play.
There were a lot more people around, but I was busier looking at stuff than people.


Never seen anyone as Mysterio before.
Neat-o!


Dude was Bazooka! My favorite costume at the convention that day.




"DIG IT!"
and 
"Hey brother!"




This Anakin mannequin was something a few of us found disturbing.
Sure it was authentic wardrobe, but who would want it besides a creep-o/pede-o?

A few of my treasures...
Now have all the Star Wars Rebels pops I wanted

Plus a fun new flag for the house!
Look out neighborhood. The Night's Watch is stationed in the area and recruiting!

Also nabbed some artwork for the game room. I'll get shots of those post framing.

I went with no expectations and came out impressed.
If possible I will return next year.


No comments:

Post a Comment