Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween 2012 pumpkins & 400th post!

Another Halloween gone and unfortunately  I still have candy left over. oh well treats for me. I was disappointed with the minuscule amount of kiddos out grabbin' treats, but it was somewhat cold, for normal humans.

HOLY CRAP!! This is my 400th post too! Wow another milestone, I guess?
Anyway...........


I finished my pumpkins in time and the first one is my standard 40K gourd. The XVII Legion, the Word Bearers symbol in all it's lit up glory! The bearers of the word need their props, for without them, there might not have been a rebellion vs. the Emperor, lousy corpse that he is!

"Speak the words of Lorgar and you shall live forever in the glory of Chaos. Speak them not and every one of you shall die today."

In a bit of creepy news....last year's 40K pumpkin was a Black Legion symbol. 


I jokingly mentioned the coming of the Despoiler and holy crap...a new Chaos codex has been released. How awesome is that foreshadowing?!



I like the back story and evilness of the Word Bearers and Halloween is a fitting night to show them some love.

 Also did a vampire with some bats, nothing too fancy there.

"Blah! Blah! Blah!"

Last is my favorite, a zombie rising from the grave! I think I should have added some minor cuts to look like grass and such. 


Still, I like the way it looks while illuminated.
"BRAAAAINS"
Well another October gone and now a wait until next year. Hope you all had a great night with the ghouls and ghosts. I know I did!

1 comment:

  1. A great night indeed. Especially with the one who shall never be a "ghost" to me! Blah, blah, blah!

    ReplyDelete