Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Gen Con 2019 purchases


Well here is the pile of loot garnered from Gen Con 2019

Detective L.A. Crimes, the follow up to Detective a Modern Crime Game. A game that my wife (a huge fan of Law and Oder and every other procedural t.v. show out there) loves and I play because I am married to her.
Ticket to Ride, which we discovered everyone in my house loves to play but me!
Action Cats, a game like Cards Against Humanity, but with cats.
Villainous Evil Comes Prepared, the second expansion/ stand alone for the Villainous game, which is really fun!
Giant Book of Battle Mats, a huge flip book of....battle mats for D&D. 
Pandemic Rapid Response, the newest addition to the Pandemic series of games. 
War with the Evil Power Master, the second Choose Your Own Adventure game from Z-Man games. 
A Railgun Squad and a HQ unit to flesh out my Dust Mercenary army.
Tactical Maps for D&D, just like the Battle MAt books, but with different locations. 
Battletech  Tech Manual 3025, so I can toss out some different stompy non-robots when we play the new version of Battletech.

No comments:

Post a Comment