Wednesday, August 16, 2017

GEN CON 2017


Gen Con 50 in Indy this weekend!

We know the last few years they have warned of possible sellout.
People scoffed.
This year they warned again and again.
People scoffed.
Then Friday-Sunday and the 4 Day badges sold out.

I didn’t think that would happen, but it did. Hell it sounds like a lot of people didn’t think a sellout would happen either.
Just glad I’m able to attend Friday and Saturday this year.

I am not looking forward to Saturday as much this year . The last three years Saturday has only gotten busier, crazier and harder to navigate.
I still welcome the yearly pilgrimage to the convention center fully of fellow nerds, dweebs, gamers, dorks and cosplayers.

Now I just have to decide what to try and what to purchase……

No comments:

Post a Comment