Monday, October 24, 2016

Well did it happen? Was it cool? Who cares anymore?

It is 5:00 a.am and I am getting this out now before I know the truth.

Image result for walking dead season 7

Well last night I should have been all a twitter about the Season 7 start to the Walking Dead.

However, I didn't watch it.

I just don't care anymore.

The show tanked for me a few seasons back. but I stuck around for zombie fun times.

After the finale, the heavy handed Glenn death foreshadowing, the Morgan is a broomstick Jedi, the drek side character story lines and so on; I just don't seem to care anymore.

Now the new season has started and I imagine everyone is all a buzz about the events of last night. I haven't hit the social media to see what happened but I'll venture a guess.

Sasha, Maggie, Rosita and Michonne are all safe. The show/studio is not going to gruesomely bash in a lady's head. Double safe is Maggie because we are not going to brain a pregnant woman.

Rick and Carl are safe. They are still the meat and potatoes of the show.

Aaron is safe. Like they are going to bash in the skull of the remaining gay guy on the show. Especially since they killed half of the lesbians last season.

Daryl is safe. Norman Reedus just got his motorbike show on AMC. Plus he is still a big big fan favorite and can't see him buying it yet.

That leaves Glenn, Abrham and Eugene.

Well Glenn buy it here in the comic, do it already. Like three people on Earth don't know this happens to Glenn by now, so it will be no real surprise.

The same goes for Abraham. He has bought it in the comics by now too. Plus he has fallen in love with Sasha and looks happy. Happy on this show/ in comic usually equals dead. Another non suprise if you follow the show.

Eugene getting killed would hold no weight and feel like a easy way out for the writers. He is closest thing to comedy relief on the show as well. The plucky sidekick usually is safe. Guessing he is safe here too.

Yeah Glenn or Abraham buy the farm. That is what my comic and movie addled brain tells me.

If I'm correct I'll know when I get to work.







No comments:

Post a Comment