Monday, October 5, 2015

Halloween moth again and #900!

My 900th post to date and so that is a thing!  What better way to kick it off than to celebrate October!

The time has come again where everything pumpkin and scary is en vogue.



Hello October! The month of delicious scares and spices!

As always I’m going to dive into the arena of spoooooky movies that are more popular this month than most. I am going to shock and scare myself more than I ever have when it comes to horror movies. How? Why?

See I am going to watch as many of the horror movie remakes as I possibly can this month! This is an equal part time crunch and waste of time crunch. There are just so many reboots out there I don't have the time to cover them all. 

I am diving into the Platinum Dunes horror movies, the remakes of John Carpenter films and the reboots of some of the cult classic spooks and thrillers!

Yeah I’m going force my way through some of the popular and cult classic rebooted films. This is probably going to suck!

This is my idea of survival horror. I have to survive all this remake drek!

Here is hoping I find a gem within all these, but it is doubtful.

Happy Halloween!


First up is the  reboot of a favorite of mine; The Fog!

No comments:

Post a Comment