Thursday, August 21, 2014

Ghost Dog without Forest Whitaker

Holy crap! I really like the look of the Pureblood  Warpwolf’s metal version and I  finally got it painted.




The plasti-resin version is not awful, but it doesn’t have the character of the metal pose. He is all howling and cool looking.

There was a fair amount of filing and pinning to be done. It is annoying, but it is part of the process.



I was originally going to go all white, but realized that would look kind of crazy. I changed that idea to an off white/dirty white and think it looks much better. I am really glad I chose that route the pure white just looked bad when I tested a small bit of it on this guy.

The rest is standard browns, yellows and a wash for  the leather. The green and silver for the, not tedious at all, filigree armor.



I probably should have done the bone protrusions and nails differently as they get a bit lost……hmmmmmm.



Another big bad wolf to bolster the ranks of the druids. Now to go all warp ghostly on some fools and ruin their day!



No comments:

Post a Comment